Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Parent-Teacher Meeting

My little pumpkin has grown up. That is what i felt yesterday when i attend this meeting to discuss on the performance of my eldest son. 

Since this is my first time attending the meeting, I am quite nervous. *yup, moms are usually more emotional than the kids*. I even prepared some answers.

On his attitude, he is playful and that is expected. If I can recall, I told the teacher to just teach him a lesson *rotan* if he ever tease or bully his friends. He did that with his cousins.

On the development, since he is just 3 years old, I don't expect much from him. The main reason I sent him to school is that he will mingle with the boys and Yes, as per inform by the teacher, he scored A in socialize.

The best part is before school holidays, he has to sit for an exam and as expected he just refused to do it. So no exam result for him. Hopefully, by end of the year, I can see more development on this.


No comments:

Post a Comment