Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

A dream come true...

I am not a handbag collector..Actually I dont really wear handbag when I go out with my family. Most of the time, I only put my purse inside the kids diaper bag. I only wear handbag to office. But well, being a woman, cita-cita harus ada..

One of the handbag in my wish list is Louis Vuitton. Of course, ada jer yang lebih mahal like Hermes dan seangkatan..But for me dapat satu Louis Vuitton pon dah kira Alhamdulillah...I dont ask or expect more than that.

I know people will say "Ler baru Louis Vuitton pon nak kecoh"...yeap...I want to kecoh-kecoh...I have friends dah ader dua tiga bijik Louis Vuitton...But for me, when you have kids..to be precise THREE kids, everything else become not important. Their lives, educations are on top of my list. Nak pegi vacation pon berkira-kira. Luckily I have a husband yang shopaholic..So it is a balance...hahahaha

So enough of merapu, I actually thought the price range for one Louis Vuitton handbag is RM10k, but to my surprise it is not.

Oh..actually we did not even plan to buy one, we even plan to go to Wangsa Walk to buy the kids baju raya but somehow we ended up buying something far from the list. *memang jauh tersasar*


No comments:

Post a Comment