Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Cutting Hair

My mission last Sunday accomplished. Both kids hair is long enough make me want to cut their hair. At their age, I just cannot let them have long hair.

Both the kids sweat a lot and they will be scratching their head more often. Hence, cutting hair will make their life less painful and my life easier since I do not have to tie up Aisha's hair.

I often get compliment from people saying my my son is sooo cute, adorable and very fair...to whoeve know me and my little family, I do not have fair son..only daughter..so yup..they think I have 3 sons instead of 2 just because of the hair cut and I don't care..

In the future, when she knows how to take care of herself, I will let her grow her hair long. Until then this is the only haircut I prefer.

Aqeel, I sent to Mamak for haircut while for Aisha, I cut it myself. It would be very evil for me to cut Aisha's hair like Aqeel's..




1 comment: