Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

Blast Day

Yesterday was a blast day for most of us in Finance Department. During lunch time we had makan-makan to celebrate December babies (that's me and another collegue), then bonus letter was given by the CFO (yeay!!)celebration) followed by Company makan-makan (in conjuction with Deepavali and Christmas). So really my stomach was full of all the cakes and foods sampai malam takyah makan dah...Before going back, me and hubs met at Toys R Us to buy something for the kids since we have RM30 voucher which expired on the day. Since it is only RM30, we just bought a princess crown for my darling princess and firefighter helmet for Aqeel.

For Birthday Makan-Makan we had:-
Nasi Ayam
Just Heavenly cake

For Company Makan-Makan we had:-
Tandoori Chicken
Roti Naan
Spaghetti Olio
Kambing panggang
Ayam ape tah
Sambal sotong
Nasi Goreng
2 Just Heavenly cakes
dan lain-lain (I cannot recall since my stomach dah full sangat-sangat and dont even browse the other pon)

Enough of talking, lets the pictures talk..










Company gift, from Lavand



No comments:

Post a Comment