Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

Kids Bed

I am soo much want the kids to sleep at their own room so that I can have space for myself. Waking up every hour and being 7 month pregnant really give me a hard time. Not that I am not being thankful for the rezeki, but I am totally tired. There are times when I feel like crying out loud.

So what I did was I surf through the internet for kids bed...There are various bed with super duper cute look to over exaggerate kind of look.

Here is what I dream of my kids having as their bed



I think if they have this in their room, they wont even bother having us around. The price is unknown as I believe it is not sold in Malaysia. So just dream bout it..

Your child will really enjoy his bedroom if you put a play area, fun and full of fantasy in their room. This is a Rhapsody Children’s Beds and Came from CedarWorks, a set of bedroom furniture for children who are equipped with play areas full of fantasy to your child. Various kinds of games that kids love are combined in a furniture culminating in a comfortable bed. The beautiful wooden Beds Rhapsody is designed to provide comfort to children during their stay in the bedroom, the furniture is not just a regular bed but also a play area that can make your child feel at home in the room.

The exaggerating look:-

What a lucky girl to have this in her room

No comments:

Post a Comment