Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

Johor Legoland




There gonna be soo many things open up in Johor. Recently is Johor Prelium Outlet. Next would be Legoland. On saturday we went to Bangsar Village 2 and saw the Lego Building Event. Today I googled for Legoland website and I saw that they have come out with the prices.

1 day ticket
Adult                            RM140
Child (3-11 years)          RM110

Annual Pass
Adult                            RM275
Child (3-11 years)          RM210

Pre Opening Annual Pass
Adult                            RM195
Child (3-11 years)          RM150

* I should grab for this since my parent in law is staying in Skudai, hence, we will be going to this place everytime we visit them.

* The Pre-Opening Annual Pass is valid from official opening date 2012 until 31.12.2013. Pay less and get more than one year of full fun and excitement! Online booking soon available here on LEGOLAND.my

4 comments: