Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Kartika Sari Brownies

Whover have been to Bandung must have known of this famous brownies kukus. Seriously it taste so damn good..I am craving for this!!...

So I went to Kartika Sari online order and check the price is Rupiah 30,000 (which is equal to RM10.86) thats fine. But to my surprise, the delivery cost is super expensive. The delivery charges to Malaysia for every 500gm is USD18.50 (which is equal to RM60) while the delivery charges to Singapore is only USD 5 (which is only RM15). The brownies is far more cheaper than the delivery charges. I bet better fly to Bandung which cost me approximately the same amount of the delivery charges and buy lots of brownies. That way is cheaper.

Please bear in mind that the brownies weight 900gm. So do your calculation!

No comments:

Post a Comment