Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Expenses oh expenses!!

Every month I will be having the same problem..EXPENSES!!..having 2 kids will definitely mean extra cash outflow. mane taknye dengan diapers which approximately cost RM140/month, susu RM100/week, sabun mandi, lotion, syampoo, sabun botol wipes and the list go on...for approximately RM200/month..itu baru barang keperluan for the kids tak masuk insurans..

Besides that, I am sending Aqeel to playschool next year so that he can mix around with boys his age..the monthly fee is RM270/month and the registration fee is RM1,000. On top of that, sending him to Kizsports at Bangsar Village and the fee is RM180/month. Ini baru anak-anak punye expenses tak masuk lagi mak bapak..dengan rumah, bil rumah, kerete 2 biji, insurans, gaji bibik dan lain-lain..Haishhh...nih la dia zaman milenium..semua pakai duit...bukan sikit lak tuh...

I wonder what my kids time would be like..mesti double triple kan?..gaji puluhan ribu pon still cannit afford to have saving sebab expenses pon puluhan ribu..time nih la nak wish why lar my husband is not a billionaire...or maybe I have to work out my brain to create something new..mula la tuh nak merepek...duniawi sungguh!!

1 comment:

  1. inflation zima...time value of money...yup..gaji puluh ribu pun belum tentu nk cukup in future..hadoii...

    ReplyDelete