Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Nescafe Dolce Gusto

Good looking coffee maker..I really-really want one..but thinking that both me and my husband is not a coffee lover, it is kind of dumping our money in rubbish..It only have 4 flavors which are Cappuccino, Mocha, Latte Macchiato and Espresso..The only that i can take is only Latte Macchiato since the others have too strong coffee and I am not gonna drink like 5 cups per day and even 1 cup per day pon I have to think.

But when I look through website for other countries, I can find Peach Tea, Chococino and many other flavour..macam sangat best if this flavour available in Malaysia and i will definitely by this machine. Especially if the design is this one..

 

1 comment:

  1. nnt aqeel da masuk skolah kene bli..bangun pukul 6 pagi nk siapkn die pegi skolah..mst minum kopi tiap2 ari..huhu

    ReplyDelete