Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Medela Business

I wouldnt call it as business actually since I only sell based on order mainly from friends and relative. I dont really do any marketing tho. However, as at to date I have already sold more than 30 units and no complaint received yet.

Due to the good response received, I would like to sell Medela accessories too...the price of course will be far cheaper than those on market. The customers already bought Medela Freestyle from me will get extra discount of course. The reason I'm selling the accessories it because I need one too..I am due to deliver my 3rd baby this March. Hence, I dont want to use the existing accessories. The existing is already 1 year old and to use it for the new baby it is not advisable.

The price is yet to be determined based on finalization with my supplier. Currently I am selling Medela Freestyle at RM1,350. The Medela accessories is price at 10% lesser than the market price. Whoever would like to order you can do it now. Existing customer get additional 5% discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment