Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

Sony Camera

Yeay!!!..feels like jumping up and down with my big belly...at last..after much research and unset mind which to choose, we have decided and bought Sony NEX 5N. At first was thought of having NEX 7, imagine the camera with 24 megapixel..you can see every dotted of your face...but the camera has yet to launch and the price is range at RM4k. For unprofessional photographer like me, i think it is kinds waster of money. The main reason i am buying the camera is to capture my kids running here and there. That's all. Nothing much. So why spent so much right?

So here is the picture of the camera. We took the IPP plan. so monthly is only a few hundreds. So that is really cheap.






My old camera has been transferred to Aqeel the photographer. He is so busy taking pictures with my old camera. He even asked me to pose.."Mama cepatlah!!..I shall upload him in action.

No comments:

Post a Comment