Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last Day of 2011


How do u spend your last day of 2011...For me as usual I need to be in the office to do system year end close..Ape kene ko keje buat system???.....yup right..I'm in Finance department tapi kene buat ini kerja..Just to make sure that all figure are posted correctly in retained earnings. So kalau system jam, I will be stuck in the office...

Anyhow, husband is registering Aqeel to Smart Reader Kids today. Please pray that he has no problem or create one later..After I'm done with my work, will drop by to Toys R Us to buy some toy for my niece whim admitted in Prince Court due to minor pneumonia...Hope she is doing fine and recovering soon..

Maybe after that, husband wants to go to Pavilion to alter his suit at Ermenegildo Zegna. There goes my plan for the last day of 2011..It sound pretty boring but at least I got to spend my day with my little family..What about you??...

No comments:

Post a Comment