Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Brotherly Love

What a wonderful day I had today. Being a mom of two little kids, most of the times give me a headache, body ache and many more. But somehow it gives me wonderful moments too.

Like today, I witnessed the two kids holding hands while walking towards the kitchen from the living room. I do not get to take the pictures as it happen so fast.

After that, instead of giving his cousin who was sitting next to him a biscuit, he insisted his sister to have it first. I was sitting next to him at that time. This was the conversation:-

Me: Aqeel bagi Zahirah biskut (Aqeel give Zahirah the biscuit)
Aqeel: Bukan, Aisha dulu. (No. Aisha first) He stands up and walk to Aisha.

He is just 2 and half years old and yet he knows how to take care of his little sister.

My mom previously had informed me that last time when I was working, they bring the kids back to my mom's hometown in Melaka for a quick visit. Throughout their stay, Aqeel keeps on holding Aisha's hands. Even my grandma notices that he really taking care of his little sister.

How proud am I having you as my first child, Aqeel. You know how to take care of you other siblings. Hope that this stays forever and may our family live happily together.

No comments:

Post a Comment