Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Maid

I guess almost everyone having problem with their maid. I had too but somehow it is not so bad and I can handle it.

But today, it has reached my limit. I am not a parent who will let the maid in charge 100% on my kids. I have my parent to monitor and taking care too. They are just there to help. 

All this while, Aqeel has never been so close with the maid. We make that rule. We just dont want him to be close that when she wants to go back home he will miss her until he sick. It just not right.

But today, out of sudden, he is so clingy to the maid. Maybe because the maid always carries him. Of course I cannot carry him because of my current health situation, but when she carries him, it made them close. My mom is already old to carry a 13 kg boy.

So today, when the maid wants to sent my niece to Islamic school, Aqeel cried. He said he wants bibik. So my mom called me to come down hoping that when he sees me, he will stick at me (like usual). However, he refuses having me around and instead chooses the maid. It just makes me feel so sad that with my condition, the kid does not want me anymore. Or maybe it is because of my sensitive feeling lately. Oh I just dont know what will happen once i give birth. Is it gonna be worst than this??

So i called the husband and reported to him what had just happen. He promised that during these 4 days public holiday he will take care of the kids by himself and bring them out so that there is a gap between the kids and the maid.

Thank you dear husband for being so understanding. I guess every mom would have this kind of feeling too. It's like somebody taking over your kids and the kids love them more than you.

2 comments:

  1. I'm having the same feeling when i'm pregnnt for second obe.. My son too attached to the maid since i cannot carried him... This feeling went on until after my confinement.. During confinement still.cannot carried him... Due to czer

    ReplyDelete