Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Induce

Dear Readers,

Tomorrow I will be induce. Hope that everything go smoothly.

The last time I was induce is for Aqeel delivery. It took me 6 hours before he make his appearance. Hopefully, this time it will take less than that.

I am not so sure how my parent and the maids gonna take care of the kids since they are kind of very clingy to me lately. Especially Aqeel, he can scream as loud as he can and cried.

The next baby's name gonna start with the letter A as well same like his brother and sister. So after this its gonna be the Triple A.

It is pretty nervous thinking that I'm gonna deliver a baby tomorrow. I'm gonna leave home around 8.30 in the morning. Husband need to attend a meeting before he can accompanied me in the labor room. Hopefully he can make it.

After all, lets pray that my hemorrhoid getting better right after delivery and I do not need to go through another surgery to remove it. 

Till then, meet you all again!!

1 comment: