Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Huggies Diapers

We like Huggies Diapers. The velcro tapes at each side of the diapers really ease me. t can be fastened and refastened without hurting baby's skin. Some diapers have those kind of sticker tapes that when refastened it will immediately tear apart.

Usually for me, right after delivery, I would use the Huggies Newborn Diapers. I was samples given by Pantai Cheras Hospital for every check up I went. So usually it is enough for 1 week. After that, I would use Huggies Ultra. It help prevent diaper rash, pull in wetness quickly and lock it for more that 12 hours and give better comfort to the baby. I would use it until the baby is already 3 months old because at this time, their skin is very soft and fragile. It is better for me to spend more on the diapers rather than seeing my baby hurt and cry all time.

 
 



After that only I would use Huggies Dry Comfort. For me it is comfort enough for my kids as it provide extra protection against leaks at the legs. I would recommend this diapers to mommies with super active kids like mine.



 

2 comments:

  1. zima..ape yang aqeel buat tu? dia nk panjant meja pakai kusyen? oMG..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aah fiza. Naughty tak hingat. Aisha pon terikut perangai dia. kitaorg removekan kerusi so that takleh la dia nak panjat. tapi panjang je akal dia.

      Delete