Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hemorrhoid

Yes. I am having it right now during my 34 weeks of pregnancy. Some people might feel embarrass but for me heck no.

I started having it on Friday. The hemorrhoid is as large as 1 inch. So what i did was applied the cream called Neo Healer every now and then. It is a herbal cream and you will feel a bit of airy and cold. It is supposed to shrunken after a few times applied the cream. But in my case it is not. So i went to see mu gynae and she gave me a bullet medicine called Suppotory. I used the medicine for 3 days and on the Monday night after i put the medicine, blood coming out. So the next morning I went to see my gynae and she referred me to General Surgeon. 

Alhamdulillah the doctor is very nice and concern. Supposedly I cannot claim the medical chargers under insuance. However, upon registration, he wrote that this was not due to pregnancy. So hooraay!!..At least I don’t have to be worried about the money..

Subsequently, he checked through the hemorrhoid and found out that it is quite serious. There is already blood clot. He advice me to do minor surgery right then in his room.

I am pretty freaked out since he said its gonna be painful as he need to injected me with pain killer at the area. He gave 4 injections and he cut the hemorrhoid so that the blood clot can come out. He did not stitch because he afraid that the blood might stuck there again.

The pain is so damn painful. I was shaking badly as i have to be seated on the wheelchair and do the registration and admission all by myself. Of course the nurse is around to help me, but I don’t have the pleasure of lying on the bed and rest to avoid pressure at that area. Can you imagine, right after surgery you have to sit and put the pressure at your bottom for an hour before everything settled?

I must say that the pain is so much worse that the pain of delivering a baby. At least after i deliver, i lie down all the time and am given pain killer. But this time no pain killer was given as i will affect the baby. The only thing i can take is only panadol..

Why i have to do the registration and admission myself?
Because the husband had a meeting in the morning. I did not even thought that i gonna need a surgery. If not i would definitely asked him to cancelled everything. So i asked my dad to give a ride to the hospital. He waited with me to meet the surgeon and left me there to pick up my niece at Smart Reader Kids. So yup i am alone during the surgery. He reached hospital back when i was almost done with registration. So did my husband. I was crying at the registration thinking of the situation that i am facing and the pain that i have to bear. The staff at the counter just did not want to care of my condition even though the nurse accompanying me already informed her that i was in pain and just go through a surgery.

Readers, i will continue in part 2. The post is to long already and I'm in pain.

2 comments:

  1. Macamana sekarang? Dah okay ke? MC berapa hari? Berehat la kat rumah...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kak cici, mc dia kasi smpi jumaat nih sbb kene follow up blk..kemungkinan besar kene buat early delivery sbb buasir tuh still ader lagi..

      Delete