Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Mushroom for Pregnant

Yesterday my mom cooked dried mushroom with soup. She had cooked the dishes before. Hence, no problem so far occurred.

But yesterday night I am having difficulty to get to sleep. My whole body are aches and it seems that I have been burping every second. I never had this kind of experience before.
I am pretty sure that it is caused by this kind of mushroom.

So for pregnant ladies, please be aware. You might want to avoid this mushroom until you deliver or you might face an awful nights.

Here are the picture of the dried mushroom I am talking about. Some might call it in difference names.


1 comment:

  1. It's really a cool and helpful piece of information. I am happy that you just shared this helpful info with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.
    !#: Sorel Women's Helen Of Tundra Boot... The Cheapest

    ReplyDelete