Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hemorrhoid Part 2

As promised, this is the continuance of my hemorrhoid story.

The next day after the surgery, he doctor checked and said that the cut he made is already close and the hemorrhoid is still there.  But the hemorrhoid does not look so tense. So he asked me to immerse that area in hot water mix with salt so that the hemorrhoid will shrink.

The next follow up will be this Friday, and if the hemorrhoid is still in the same condition, the surgeon advice me to do early delivery. So it's gonna be week 36. Hope everything went well.

In my case, the reason hemorrhoid exist is due to the pressure from the fetus on the abdomen and hormonal changes cause the hemorrhoidal vessels to enlarge. Delivery also leads to increased intra-abdominal pressures. Surgical treatment is rarely needed, as symptoms usually resolve post delivery.

The total bill is RM2k and alhamdulillah it was all covered by Maybank.

I have a family who support me in many ways. My dad offered to give me a ride and he even pull my wheelchair. He's been running here and there to pick up his granddaughters as well as taken care of me. My mom, in the other hand without hesitate offered to handle my two kids and sleep with them so that I can rest. She also worn me not to carry the kids as it will bring pressure to that area. My husband, beside the busy schedule he had in the office, he still be by my side. Knowing that i miss the kids very much, he will bring the kids up to the room very often.


Alhamdulillah, syukur that I have family who is concern about me. I love them very much too..

1 comment: