Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

False Alarm

It feels stupid, embarrassing that after 2 kids, I still had false alarm. This is false alarm for labour pain. Means that I feel the pain but somehow that baby still does not want to come out yet or it is not dilated enough yet.

Before Aisha delivered, I was having a severe pain. But somehow, I still manage to sleep since it was early morning and I dont really bother the pain. So when I wake up I informed my parent and they insist that I go for check up. Less that I know, it was already 5 cm dilated. 

The nurse advice me that for the next baby, I should have not waited until the pain become severe. Once I feel the pain I should have come immediately for check up or I might ended up delivering in the house or in the car.

So that explain this morning story. I already felt slight pain around 3 am. But somehow I waited until it is already Subuh. I took shower and prayed. Later I went down to see my mom and inform her. She somehow still remember the nurse advice and asked me to quickly go for check up. At this point I still feel the contraction.

When I reached Hospital they did check up for the baby heart and the contraction. Somehow, the contraction stopped. Seriously, that is depressing. The dilation is only 1 cm and I was sent home.

Maybe after this I should just wait until the pain is unbearable. At least that time it is confirm to be labor pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment