Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Health Challenge


Do you want to be healthy?
Of course I want!. I have been dying to be in healthy weight since my first pregnancy. But least that I know, I am getting heavier from one pregnancy to another.

But i have promised myself to take care of myself after this pregnancy. Making sure that I dont get those easy to get disease like diabetics, high blood pressure and those disease relate to obese.

How much do you know about being healthy?

Taking good food ad exercise regularly. Having kids around should not be a problem since my kids are very active. Chasing them from one place to another is already good enough. The problem here is the word FOOD. I am a huge fan of food. Especially during my breastfeeding period. I can take double portion of rice during this time. Maybe i should be more discipline.
 
Now Nestle is having Nestle Nutrivia Quiz. Lets join if you are up to this challenge. Have fun testing your knowledge and how much you know about being healthy through this fun Nestle Nutrivia quiz.

Test yourself to see if you know what’s best for your health at work, play or even at the supermarket. Don’t neglect your health, remember a healthy lifestyle leads to a happier life with your loved ones today!

Do you have what it takes to test your knowledge on being healthy?

Head on to Nestle Nutrivia now, the ultimate way to check out your health knowledge!

1 comment: