Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Update at 35 weeks

Hi All,

It is a valentine's day!  However, i dont celebrate it since it is against Islam culture.

I am now at my 35 weeks and the baby since does not want to make his appearance. The pain is like everywhere.

To make things worse, Aisha is having flu and cough. Hence, she could not really sleep peacefully. I have to wake up every hour to comfort her. Luckily I am still on mc. How I wish I am working now so that I am not bored to dead and at least i get to walk outside.

For Aqeel, he is soo clingy and whining. There are times when I just could not handle him anymore and just let him crying. My mom said that maybe he can sense that his brother is coming out soon. Hope that everything will turn normal after my delivery. I just do not know how to handle the kids during the confinement if they are still acting the same way.

Regarding my hemorrhoid, the surgeon told me that I will not go back to normal until I deliver. The worst thing is if I walk or stand or sit for a long time, the hemorrhoid will come out further more. Hence, he will give me mc until I deliver to avoid the worst.

As per my gynae, the earlier she can induce me is at my 37 weeks. That would be another 1 week from now. How I wish the baby will come out any day this week instead of next week. Hopefully after delivery I dont have to do any surgery on the hemorrhoid. If not I would have to face double pain!

There are a lot to says, but since the kids are whining, i am not able to write further.

Till then...

Please pray for my delivery soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment