Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Double Trouble

I feel like slapping hard at my face. Aqeel and Aisha the Double Trouble kids who had make my stay at home worst.

Now they know my existence at home even though I hide in the room. Seriously, from getting better hemorrhoid, now it is becoming worse.

Their naughtiness is above my limit and capabilities. I even thought of going to back my home at Bukit Jalil. 

Aisha, a girl who is supposed to behave is acting worst than her brother. 

To make thing worst, they are not even scared of me even though I yell or pinched them. *Sigh*..

There are scenes such as Aisha put her feet on Aqeel's stomach while he is drinking his milk, Aisha pulling her cousin's pant off, Aisha jumping from one chair to another and other dangerous actions.

Taking care of them while me myself at 35 weeks, the baby is 3.5kg and the hemorrhoid i need to take care of, i definitely need extra patience. Now after prayer, i doa' that i will deliver very soon because at least it is easy for me to move around.


No comments:

Post a Comment