Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

Notty Kids

"children that are notty are those whom lack of attention" by Prof Muhaya. 

The statement above was taken from my friend's blog.I must say that I dont really agree on Prof Muhaya's statement. 

What you about to read is just from my point of view. I would not say that the Prof is totally wrong. She may have done her own research and basic for her saying.

For me kids are meant to be naughty. That is how they grow up but there are kids who is nice, follow orders and so on as well. But usually that will only happen when you only have 1 kid to take care of. Meaning that you did not send him or her to nursery and you take care of him/her by yourself.

My experience is difference, since 1 have son who seem to be the only boy in the house. He has 4 other cousin who are girls and a sister. All of them are taken care of by my parent and the maids during days.

Yes, I would admit that my son is a very naughty boy so as his cousins. They do not even pushed at each other but sometimes they bites or knocked between them. They also had kids fight but everything is still under control. As now, there is no major injury.

From the situation I inform above, that does not mean that I and my siblings did not give sufficient attention to our kids. But it is just the way they play and interact with each other. It can be hurt, but for me you must let them face it and learn how to handle it. There is no need shouting because it is some sort of emotional abuse.



No comments:

Post a Comment