Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Confinement

After much discussion with my gynae, we agreed to induce on 22 February 2012. Such a great number to remember.

Now I am weighted 94kg. Yup, I know that I am super big and that is why I have determined to do whatever it takes to reduce to at least 70kg at the end of the confinement period.

I am not so sure what is the standard confinement period for other mommies, but for me, my mom has set it to be 44 days. 

So my challenge will start this Thursday insyallah.

Please pray for my smooth delivery. 

I have also asked the husband to join for the challenge. Recently, he had experience GAUT and I think one of the reason is because of his weight.

For confinement, I am using AMWAY product. Thought of using TANAMERA, but my mom has already ordered it from her friend. Maybe I can try the spa treatment because I heard it is quite good.








1 comment: